Why Rhino 2.0
A Honda Pioneer 1000 or 1000-5 with a 6” lift kit can be tough on axles—that’s why we made our Big Lift Kit Rhino 2.0 Axles twice as strong as stock and capable of handling those 40°+ CV angles you deal with when you ride a big lift kit. If you're serious about riding with your lift, you need a serious axle. That’s where Rhino 2.0 comes in.
The Rhino 2.0
Rhino 2.0 Axles are made from 4340 chromoly steel that’s been hardened using our proprietary heat-treating process to give it more strength and a longer life without fatigue. The best part of these SuperATV axles is the bigger shaft, larger CVs, and maximized cage and spider. That means your CV joints are nearly indestructible and can turn without binding or overheating at 40°+ angles.
Rhino 2.0 Factory Engineered and Tested
Rhino 2.0 is pure SuperATV built from experience and hard work. We are the designers, engineers, and manufacturers of Rhino 2.0 Axles. When you buy from us, you buy direct from the riders who built it because they wanted it.
So ride hard, and treat your Pioneer like the mud boggin’ beast it wants to be—Rhino 2.0 Axles are built for it.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18 Month Warranty
We’ve invested millions in cutting-edge testing equipment to see how Rhino 2.0 Axles stand up to all the other super duty axles around. Guess what. These heavy duty axles deliver strength better than other super-duty axles that cost $550-$900, but we do it at a fraction of the price. SuperATV is so confident in the performance of Rhino 2.0 that we’re breaking all the rules by offering this axle with an 18-month warranty! And as always, each axle ships free of charge.
works with : Pioneer 1000 6" Lift Kit
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe : 2016+
fit Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition models 2017+
- Twice as strong as stock
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Maximized CV size for strength and durability
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
- Industry leading 18-month warranty