Clears 34” Tires
With a set of SuperATV 1.5” Forward Offset A arms installed on your Honda Talon 1000X, you’ll have room to roll on massive 34” tires without a lift. Our high-clearance A arms are made with heavy-duty 1.25” diameter steel tubing. The arched high clearance design gives you 1.5” of extra ground clearance over stock and the 1.5” forward offset gives you a longer wheelbase for increased stability, better hill climbs, and better performance overall.
Preadjusted for Fast Install
Our High-Clearance A arms for the 1000X feature industry leading adjustable chromoly pivot blocks so you can get the camber you want. Out of the box, your order comes preadjusted to factory specs and ready to install. However, unlike others, SuperATV arms allow you to adjust your alignment, so you can maintain perfect camber and eliminate premature wear that can come from the addition of a lift kit or larger tires.
Chromoly Makes it Stronger
With chromoly steel adjustable pivot blocks and ball joint housings, this A arm’s most important anchor points are bulletproof. We wanted to make sure these A arms could take you through every trail, every rock garden, and every rider mistake. We don’t mess around, and neither should you.
- Honda Talon 1000X : 2019+
- 1.5” forward offset
- Fit up to a 34” tire (up from 29” stock)
- 1.25” diameter steel tubing
- 1.5” of extra ground clearance
- Chromoly steel pivot blocks and ball joint housings
- Pre-adjusted pivot blocks for easy install
- Includes bushing removal and insertion tool
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Backed by a lifetime warranty!